January 14, 2014

DIY: Mason Jar Cupcakes


A couple of weeks ago, my mom celebrated her birthday. In honour of her, I thought it would be fitting to create some fun desserts for the party. 

Mason jars seem to be a very "it" item right now. So, jumping on that bandwagon, I decided to incorporate them into the treats. 

Dessert of choice: Inside-Out Neapolitan Cupcakes (recipe courtesy of Sweetapolita)
Extra supplies needed: Small Mason Jars 

Now, these cupcakes looked amazing on their own (see here). But when it came down to it, my problem really was: how am I going to transport these?! 

Here's what I did:




Could they look any cuter? (Just to be clear, the answer is no!) 

How to make this wedding related:
Wouldn't these be a great idea for bridal shower favours? That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the final product. Easy, cheap and fun to make! Just add some twine, a label, and "thank you" tag and you're done!

Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment