July 21, 2012

Real Weddings: Flash Mob

A couple of months ago, one of my bests (you can meet her at: Seen in the City) went to Montreal for the weekend to visit her family. When she arrived, her cousin mentioned that he was organizing a flash mob (yes! A flash mob), and asked if she wanted to be a part of it. Well, who in their right mind would ever turn down an invitation to be in a flash mob? If it's not on your bucket list, it should be. 


Anyway, how is this wedding-related, you ask? Well, take a look at this video to see.

(Side note: Watch it in full-screen. It makes it that much better!)



The Details: 
The bridal party planned this for the unsuspecting bride and groom. While walking around, taking wedding pictures, the group stumbled upon this cute little alley in the Old Port. And, there, it began. The music started and the mob slowly started to form (well, not that slowly - the song is only a couple of minutes long).

I can't even begin to express how happy this video makes me. I could watch it over and over...oh wait...I do. One of my favourite things about it is how excited the bride looks. And who wouldn't be, watching this performance?!

How amazing would it be to have the people in your life organize something like this for you? Maybe if you share this video with them, they will be inspired to  get creative - and get the hint!  

Hope this post has put a smile on your face. 

:)

{cinematography by: Benoit Daoust & Jonathan Dubsky}

1 comment:

  1. I love this too! I watch often. The bride's enthusiasm makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete